Plan Your Stay
at our resort
Experience first class service in our brand new Florida RV Resort. The Surf features a professional onsite management team, amazing amenities & events, and oversized sites with full paver pads.
- 449 Oversized Sites
- Brick Pavered Pads
- 100 Amp Service
- World Class Amenities
- On-Site Guest Services and Management Team
- Full Activities Calendar
- Lake Views
- Premier Services
**We accept RVs 10 years of age or newer. Management may allow RVs over 10 years with prior review. Photos may be required.
Your Perfect Site Awaits
Read about our Rules and Regulations
- Annual reservations require a deposit equal to 1 month’s rent at time of booking.
- Seasonal reservations require a deposit equal to 1 month’s stay at time of booking.
- 30 days or less, reservations must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Stays of one month or more: If canceled up to 60 days prior to arrival, a $500 cancellation fee will be charged. If cancellation is 59 days or less, the entire deposit is forfeited.
- Stays of one month or less: If canceled 72 hours prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded in full. Deposits are forfeited if canceled less than 72 hours prior to arrival.
- All payments MUST be made in U.S. funds. Returned checks will result in a $50 returned check fee.
- Monthly payments are accepted on annual stays only.
- There are no weather-related refunds except in the event of a State Mandated Evacuation. See Hurricane Plan of Action.
Check-In Time: 12:00 pm-5:00 pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00AM
Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 8:00 am
Excessive noise or inconsiderate behavior will result in removal from the Resort without a refund. Management reserves the right to address any issues not included in our Guidelines.
Open 7 Days a Week: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Office Phone: 941-900-4240
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY, PLEASE CONTACT 941-840-2690
- Upon arrival, all guests MUST stop to Check-in at the Office.
- Late arrivals: For arrivals after 5:00 pm, please call the office at 941-900-4240 before 5:00 pm to make arrangements. Drive-ups without reservations are NOT permitted after normal business hours.
FOR HURRICANE IAN AFTERMATH INFORMATION. CLICK HERE